As we all try to continue with some kind of normality, the UK, as well as the rest of the world faces more uncertainty with this pandemic. Each and every day, we face more and more challenges and restrictions.
Here are a few resources that you may find helpful at this time, as local restrictions and travel remain in such a volatile situation.
The positive news here at the Heath, is that we are continuing to make your working time as safe as we can and have the following controls in place.
Disinfection – Additional disinfection continues across the site on all “touch points”, including toilets and Bev Prep areas
Signage & Posters – There are information sites at receptions & key entrances and posters across the site, in order to keep people up to date and to remind them of the controls required around prevention
Hand Sanitisation -stations areavailable in receptions & key entrances across the site
Social Distancing – One way systems and rules for corridors and lifts still play a big part in preventing the spread
We expect all residents to comply with government’s guidance and more generally, ask that they follow the general rules to prevent the spread.
- Try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Joanne Fleming, HSE Advisor